Cable Wire Stripping and Twisting Tool
It is very convenient and connects lines safely and efficiently. It can greatly reduce accidents caused by the line. Saved time, energy, and a good helper for electricians.
✅ A helpful tool for electricians：Improve your efficiency and make your work easier by saving you from repetitive works of copper wire twisting and striping.
✅ Easy to operate: The wire twisting tool can be attached to a power drill and functions easily and effectively with simple steps.
✅ A combination of insulating tape peeler and wire twisting tool: Spontaneously peel off the insulating coat of wires before twisting them. To get things done with the least steps.
✅ High quality: Made from high-quality high-speed steel for good performance and high-precision quality.
HOW TO USE Cable Wire Stripping and Twisting Tool:
- Fix the Universal Connector to the hand electric drill, and arrange the several wires to be aligned;
- Insert the wires into the corresponding slots in turn, and use forceps to clamp the wires tightly near the connector;
- Start the pistol drill, press the point of force forward, and pull it out that rotates for less than one second.
- Size: 90mm
- Weight: 80g.
- Material: Alloy Steel.
- Suitable for 4/5 Square Cables.
- 1 x Cable Wire Stripping and Twisting Tool
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.